|Size mm (in.)||180 (7)|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||200|
|Power Handling - Peak W||400|
|Voice Coil Ø||50 (2)|
|Frequency Response Hz||38 - 6k|
|Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.)||90 x 60,7 x 5 (3.54 x 2.39 x 0.2)|
|Weight of one speaker kg (lb.)||1,71 (3.77)|
|Cone||Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibres|
|Xmech mm (in.)||±10 (0.4)|
1. Neodymium magnet optimized with FEA simulations for real dynamics and utmost control.
2. Very low carbon content CNC machined plates, for maximum magnetic permeability and low distortion at high power levels.
3. Aluminium covered pole for a linear impedance modulation and low distortion.
4. 50 mm CCAW double layer voice coil wound on a Polyamide former for exceptional power handling and compression-free re production even in the most demanding musical passages.
5. Exponential V-cone® with optimized geometry for utmost linearity and dispersion.
6. “Boundary Free” IIR rubber surround, for better efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
7. Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibres, combining stiffness and lightweight, to achieve wide frequency response and limited break-ups at high frequency.
8. Three-spoke, very acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket featuring built-in venting holes.
9. CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo.
10. Die-cast aluminium factory provided grille featuring diamond-cut aluminium Hertz logo.
This technology provides the ability to achieve wider emission surface of the cone compared to speakers with same diameter; that way, the cone manages to move a bigger mass of air, so it produces more acoustic pressure. This special surround is built from highly pure IIR butyl rubber, ensuring extraordinary thermal and mechanical linearity.